Looking for a healthy dip to snack on? Well i’ve got one for you!
Adapted from The Blender Girl by Tess Masters
Makes ~ 1.5 cups
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 11/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 6g flat leaf parsley (a good handful)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Place all of the ingredients in the food processor or high-speed blender until mixture is smooth and creamy. Occasionally scrap down the sides of the machine to allow all of the ingredients to be fully combined. Serve with some crackers, pita bread or veggies (e.g. celery or carrot)!
Enjoy! If you like this recipe, give it a like and follow me! Also, please leave me a comment if you have any questions.