Since I was able to have a chilled breakfast at home, I ditched the granola this morning for some easy but tasty pancakes!
2 Ingredient Pancakes (gluten, grain and dairy free)
Recipe was adapted from Top with Cinnamon
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- Optional: Add a pinch of cinnamon in the batter or chocolate chips, or garnish with fruits and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Mash the banana up until smooth
- Whisk in the eggs with the banana until combined, with minimal lumps in the batter
- Heat a non-stick fry pan on low-medium heat.
- Pour batter pan (I used about 1tbs per pancake). Cook until bubbles form on the top of the pancake and flip to the other side and cook for another further 30seconds to 1minute, or until golden brown. I served them with chopped strawberries and maple syrup.
Tasty tip: Try spreading some peanut butter or hazelnut and cacao spread on them!
If you do try this recipe out or have already tried something like this, leave me a comment on how you found it and what you added to our pancakes!