I’ve been watching a lot of raw and vegan videos very recently on Youtube. I’m not vegan by any means but I’m so hooked on the Raw. Vegan. Not gross segment on the Tastemade channel. One particular recipe that really caught my attention was the chocolate avocado pudding. Since I didn’t have any coconut oil at home, I decided to search for other chocolate avocado pudding recipes and whipped up my own.
The recipes I looked into were called ‘puddings’ but I felt like its consistency was more closer to a mousse.
Serves: 2 or 1 really hefty portion
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tbs honey or agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp balsamic (sounds weird, but IT WORKS – Cancels out the avocado flavour)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh fruits (I used blueberries, raspberries or strawberries would be just as awesome!)
- chopped nuts (I used hazelnuts)
- Peel and cut the avocado
- Add avocado to the food processor
- Put all the other ingredients into a food processor
- Serve with fresh fruit and nuts or enjoy as it is.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11624909/?claim=8fz36kaprb4″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>